- ¿Quiénes somos?
- 01 Fondo Domingo García Ramos (IIE)
- 02 Fondo Enrique Guerrero Larrañaga (IIE)
- 03 Fondo Diapositivas Nezahualcóyotl Gómez (IIE)
- 04 Fondo de Tarjetas Postales (IIE)
- 05 Fondo Juan Segura Gutiérrez (IIE)
- 06 Fondo Base de datos de las escuelas construidas por el CAPFCE en el periodo de 1944-1946 (IIE)
- 07 Fondo Tarjetas Postales Clara Uribe (IIE)
- 08 Fondo José María Gutiérrez (IIE)
- 09 Fondo Archivo Hemerográfico Nacional e Internacional (EXA)
- 10 Fondo Catálogos de Exposiciones de Arte (EXA)
- 11 Fondo Artículos de Arquitectura (EXA)
- 12 Fondo Fotografías de Arquitectura y Cultura Visual (EXA)
- 13 Fondo Diapositivas de Arquitectura (EXA)
- 14 Fondo CAM-SAM (EXA)
- 15 Fondo Biblioteca Miguel Lerdo de Tejada (IIE)
- 16 Fondo Planos de Ciudad Universitaria (IIE)
- 17 Fondo Julio Prieto Posada (IIE)
- 18 Fondo Alejandro Prieto Posada
- 19 Base de Datos: Revista de la Universidad de México (1960-1969) CRÍTICA TEATRAL
- 20 Base de datos de revistas culturales mexicanas del periodo 1960-1980
- 21 Base de datos: México en la Cultura - Registro 1949
- FONDOS ADAI
- Servicios y consulta
Historic Archive Development
The Modern Mexican Arquitecture Archive and Visual Culture of Twenty Century (arca.mex.xx), before called Modern Mexican Architecture Archive (Acronyms in Spanish AAMM), was born as a need to find new investigation ways, in order to recognize the importance and the urgent to save, safeguard and protect many historic documents that contain information about important architecture and urban projects of Mexico. This company was developed in the seminar that is coordinated by the Dr. Enrique X. de Anda Alanís. It has the propose to stimulate the historic investigation and critic of the architecture, including now the visual culture field; at the same time has the commitment to help the students’ training of human mayors and as well as everybody interested in the art history.
The idea to realize a specialized repository in modern Mexican architecture was formed after a donation bailed to the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México of documents and personal libraries by the heirs of the architects: Domingo García Ramos, Enrique Guerrero Larrañaga y José Luís Cuevas Pietrasanta beginning in January of 2006.
So, initially the members of the seminar were proposed the task of investigating the documentary resources for its proper organization. Having the task of disseminating the content of each of the funds through various means such as the internet, in order to take advantage of the international impact that offers. Thanks to its use provides the user access to the information and it also contributes to the preservation of the originals. Since the nature of a digital file, as this project encourages dissemination and consultation of copies without the need of which the originals are manipulated.
In 2010 the arac.mex.xx launched a call to the interested general public lend or donate postal cards alluding to the theme of architecture and visual culture in Mexico, the response was very favorable, and the "postcards“ Fund was made after a selection process. Also during this period the Dr. Enrique X. de Anda Alanís joined this project their own documentary collections and with the passage of time has increased the number of funds that protects the file in greater quantity. At the end of the year 2013 we received in donation Fund of the architect José María Gutiérrez and in January of 2014 the delivery of the "Fund of cards postcards: Clara Uribe", made us both now awaiting receive treatment suitable for conservation and put on line.
The acquis which protects the arac.mex.xx currently has 16 documentary funds, divided into two rooms: the first, located at the Instituto de Investigaciones Estéticas of UNAM and the second located in the personal study of the founder of the file.
Located at the Instituto de Investigaciones Estéticas: background Domingo García Ramos, background Enrique Guerrero Larrañaga, Fund Jose Luis Cuevas Pietrasanta, background of slides Nezahualcoyotl Gomez, Fund postcards, fund safe Juan Gutierrez, background database of schools built by the CAPFCE in the period of 1944-1946, postcards "Clara Uribe" Fund and fund Jose Maria Gutierrez.
Located in the study of the Dr. Enrique X. de Anda Alanís: background file its national and international, Mexico Fund, Fund catalogues of exhibitions of art, architecture articles Fund, Fund collection of photographs of architecture and Visual culture, architecture slides Fund, Fund brochures and CDs Fund.
- Fund Domingo García Ramos
- Fund Enrique Guerrero Larrañaga
- Fund of slides Nezahualcoyotl Gomez
- Postcards’ Fund
- Fund Juan Segura Gutierrez
- Fund "Database of schools built by the CAPFCE in the period of 1944-1946".
- Postcards "Clara Uribe" Fund (on hold)
- Fund José María Gutiérrez (on hold)
- Fund of file the national and international newspaper
- Fund of the art exhibition catalogues
- Fund of the architecture (in review) articles
- Fund of the photographs of architecture and Visual Culture (in review)
- Fund of the slides of architecture (on hold)
- Fund of Mexico (in review)
- Fund library Miguel Lerdo de Tejada
- Fund "Planes of Ciudad Universitaria"