- ¿Quiénes somos?
- 01 Fondo Domingo García Ramos (IIE)
- 02 Fondo Enrique Guerrero Larrañaga (IIE)
- 03 Fondo Diapositivas Nezahualcóyotl Gómez (IIE)
- 04 Fondo de Tarjetas Postales (IIE)
- 05 Fondo Juan Segura Gutiérrez (IIE)
- 06 Fondo Base de datos de las escuelas construidas por el CAPFCE en el periodo de 1944-1946 (IIE)
- 07 Fondo Tarjetas Postales Clara Uribe (IIE)
- 08 Fondo José María Gutiérrez (IIE)
- 09 Fondo Archivo Hemerográfico Nacional e Internacional (EXA)
- 10 Fondo Catálogos de Exposiciones de Arte (EXA)
- 11 Fondo Artículos de Arquitectura (EXA)
- 12 Fondo Fotografías de Arquitectura y Cultura Visual (EXA)
- 13 Fondo Diapositivas de Arquitectura (EXA)
- 14 Fondo CAM-SAM (EXA)
- 15 Fondo Biblioteca Miguel Lerdo de Tejada (IIE)
- 16 Fondo Planos de Ciudad Universitaria (IIE)
- 17 Fondo Julio Prieto Posada (IIE)
- FONDOS ADAI
- Servicios y consulta
Employee Classification System
The Organization, classification and cataloguing of the arac.mex.xx has been conducted under the standards of the General International Standard Archival Description (ISAD-G for its acronym in English: General International Standard Archives Description) promoted by the International Council on archives since 1998. This standard contains general rules for archival description that can be applied regardless of the document type or hardware of archive documents. The ISAD-G is the set of rules that are aimed to ensure the preparation of descriptions directly linked with the original, in other words, that are coherent and useful to the user. Facilitate the retrieval and exchange of information of documents from a file, this means that the ISAD-G demand the preservation of the originals but the spread of your content based on the information that the Archivist can generate to categorize or describe each of the documentary pieces.
For the fulfillment of these objectives rules identify and define 26 elements which can be combined to constitute the description of an archival institution. To achieve the above, the standard is structured in 7 areas of information that guide the user on the status of the document, the time in which it was created, the current context of the original and how you can have access to these sources (important to mention that each piece is a unit of description):
- The identification Area: contains the essential information to identify the unit of description in descriptive file tools.
- The context Area: contains data concerning the origin and custody of the unit description.
- The Area of content and structure: contains information relating to the purpose and organization of the unit of description.
- The Area of access and use: information relating to the accessibility of the document.
- Documentation: information from those documents that have a significant relationship with the unit of description.
- Notes area: special information that has not been included in other areas.
- The control area of the description: information relating to how who and when archival description was drawn up.
Currently, the arac.mex.xx has a space of quiet background, a work area and an area of computation. The query area is located in the Justino Fernández library of the Instituto de Investigaciones Estéticas de la UNAM.